Freedom Middle School Special Education Department
The Special Education Department is committed to meeting the needs of students through individualized instruction as written in their Individualized Education Plans (IEP).
Special Education Department Goals
- Work with parents and students to set and achieve the goals of the IEP.
- Support students to be successful in their educational journey.
- Assist students to be prepared for their classes, and future educational requirements.
- To maintain and/or improve academic achievement levels in reading, mathematics, and writing.
- To encourage and promote self-advocacy skills in each student.
Special Education Grade Scale
A 90% and above,B 80% and above,C 70% and above,D 60% and above,F 59% and below
Meet Our Special Education Staff