WIAA MANDATORY SPORTS MEETING IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
You are REQUIRED to attend a WIAA Sports Meeting before an athlete is eligible to participate in a sport at Freedom High School.
If you were unable to attend the meeting in August you need to contact Ms. Olson at email@example.com and set up a meeting prior to participation in a sport.
This is a brief meeting with Ms. Olson to discuss our co-curricular code and any changes along with other important information.
WIAA Sports meeting will be held on August 12, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Fieldhouse.
Parents and Athletes need to attend this meeting if you plan on participating in ANY sport in 2015-2016
Remember: in order to be eligible to practice we must have the following on file in the Athletic Office:
1. Current physical or alternate year card
2. Attendance at the WIAA Parent/Athlete Meeting in August
3. Emergency form filled out and given to your coach
4. Your $40.00 sports fee as well as all other forms will be done during your online registration process
5. All other forms that need to be filled out are to be done during the online registration process.
If we do not have an updates physical or alternate year card turned into to office your son/daughter will only be able to watch due to liability issues.
Please plan ahead.