WIAA MANDATORY SPORTS MEETING IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
You are REQUIRED to attend a WIAA Sports Meeting before an athlete is eligible to participate in a sport at Freedom High School.
If you were unable to attend the meeting in August you need to contact Ms. Olson at email@example.com and set up a meeting prior to participation in a sport.
This is a brief meeting with Ms. Olson to discuss our co-curricular code and any changes along with other important information.
WIAA Sports meeting will be held on August 20th at 6:00pm in the Fieldhouse.
Parents and Athletes need to attend this meeting if you plan on participating in ANY sport in 2014-2015
Remember: in order to be eligible to practice we must have the following on file in the Athletic Office:
1. Current physical or alternate year card
2. Signature page from the Student Expectations Book
3. Signed Concussion Forms
4. Signed Risk & Release Form
5. Signed WIAA Eligibility Form
6. Attendance at the WIAA Parent/Athlete Meeting in August
7. Sports fee of $40.00 per sport
8. Emergency form filled out and given to your coach
If we do not have this information turned in your son/daughter will only be able to watch due to liability issues. Please plan ahead.