LD Classes with Mrs. Morehouse, Room 145
1. Students are expected to be in the room when the bell rings. Anytime a student has more than 3 tardies in one quarter, they will have to serve an after school or noon hour detention with Mrs. Morehouse.
2. Students are not allowed to sleep in the LD classroom. Eating a small snack and drinking water are allowed in the classroom as long as it does not become a distraction. If eating and drinking become a distraction the teacher will not allow this privilege. Jackets, hats, and sunglasses are not allowed in the LD room. Card playing is not allowed.
3. Students are not to use foul language. After one warning an after school or noon hour detention will be assigned. This is a classroom with learning taking place. Students need to use appropriate language, tone, and voice.
4. Students are to use materials in the room properly. This includes not tipping back on chairs, not sitting on tables or cupboards, and appropriate behavior and sites while at the computer or using electronic devices. There will be no computer usage or electronic device usage until all classroom work is done properly.
5. Students are to treat others, including the teacher and fellow students, with respect. This is how the teacher will treat the students. I DO NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECTFULNESS, RUDENESS, OR OTHER UNCOOPERATIVE BEHAVIOR. If the student continues to disregard this rule the student will be placed in an alternative setting for their LD classes. This setting could be a regular education study hall, the conference room in the main office, or some other setting where the student will do their assignments quietly on their own.