Phone: 920 788-7945
- It is the belief that health is a dynamic state of well-being. Total is the lifelong interdependence, constant interaction, and balance of the physical, emotional, social and intellectual dimensions of human growth and development. Health education can prevent health problems and improve the quality of life and total well-being.
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh 1975-1979
- BS Major Physical Education Minor Health Education
- Lifetime license in teaching
- Teaching for 31 years all levels of Physical Education and Health courses at Freedom
Daily Schedule 1st semester
- 7:55-8:44 Prep
- 8:48-9:37 8th Health
- 9:41-10:30 7th Health
- 10:34-11:38 Supervision
- 11:40-12:30 Lunch
- 12:35-1:24 6th Health
- 1:28-2:17 Soph Health
- 2:21-3:10 Health S
6th Grade Health:
- This course will help then learn about body systems and how they work together. They will learn about the skeletal, muscular, digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems. The lesson also discusses how to take care of the body systems with good nutrition.
7th Grade Health:
- Students will learn about drugs and how drugs are used, misused and abused. How tobacco affects a person's health and wellness, plus help them understand the negative effect alcohol has on their bodies and their relationship with other people.
8th Grade Health:
- Students will learn how people cope with emotions and how to deal with stress. They will understand how the endocrine system causes the physical changes that occur in both males and females. How infectious diseases spread, and how to prevent the spread of infections. They will identify behaviors that increase the risk of contracting an infectious disease.
- Students will understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle, and how to make wise choices in the foods that they eat. They will see the importance of taking care of their sexual being, and to avoid making risky decisions.